Here are some Links to bring you through the site.
What is Microbiology?
Early History of Microbiology
Some Famous Microbiologists
and their Discoveries
Search for Life in Space
The Search for Life in
there be life in Space?
- A quest story to find out if there is life in space.
Defining life -
How would life be recognized
Life - what is it made
of? - The chemistry of life
Where and When did Life Originate?
Microorganisms in extreme conditions
Making Life? - Is
it possible to create life in the laboratory
Microbes and their Environmental Needs
Life In Deep Space
- The search for life in space
Searching for Life on Mars
Is there Life Elsewhere in the Solar System?
- Three possible habitats on other planets
Earth... - Is Earth in danger of contamination by alien microbes?
and how can we protect other planets from Earth biology.
and the history of the Universe
on Space Station 2020
and the Rainforest
day on Space Station 2020 with Henna Rashid
- An interactive visit to Space Station 2020.
to Microbiology on the Space Station 2020 - What account has to be
taken of microbes on a space station, from design to operation.
- On Space Station 2020.
Waste Management -
How to process sewage and garbage in space.
Control of Infection
- How to look after the health of the crew on a space station.
Metal Munchers - Microbes
that attack inorganic structures and systems.
- What microbiological research will be conducted in space?
Deep Space Missions
- What are the medical and other biological needs of manned missions to
- Is Earth in danger of contamination by alien microbes and how can we
protect other planets from Earth biology.
as a rainforest microbe
- Children's introduction to microbes in the rainforest
in the Rainforest
Effects of Deforestation
Diseases from the Tropics
Yellow Fever in the
Index - The Search for Life in Space
Microbiology Index - Microbiology in the Rainforest
Microbiology Links and Bibliography
1999 Satellite Events Enterprises Inc.